..that doesn't tag people in things.
Tagged by RULES:#1. You must post the rules.#2. Answer the 10 questions, then after you're done make up your own 10 for others to answer.#3. Choose 10 people and put their icons in the journal. (hahahahah no)#4. Do not do things like 'omg you are tagged now you have to read this'.#5. EVERYONE that has been tagged must make their own journal entry (if they want to).
1. What's your all time favorite song? I literally can't pick one. Probably something by Prince.2. Headbands or Pony tail holders? Pony tail holders.3. If you had the chance to switch roles for a day with your mom/dad/guardian would you? Sure, I'll switch with my step-mom and watch TV all day and have everyone bring me things while she can attempt to work in the infant room of a daycare.4. Mayonaise or Miracle Whip? NEITHER EW5. Do you have a favorite piece of jewelry or clothing item you always wear if able and if so what is it? In fact, I have one for nearly every category. Ears: Purple walruses. Hair: Hair armor from Ren Fest. Fingers: wedding ring. Wrist: alligator bracelet. Clothing: Black dress with ribbon. Feet: knee-high boots6. Ever broke a bone? Got a hairline fracture in my wrist from jumping on to a skateboard while wearing roller skates.7. How do you take your tea if you drink tea? If you don't drink tea, what's your favorite beverage? I like my double spice chai tea with milk and sugar.8. What's your ringtone right now? It's called "Bug Medley" or something, which is extra funny on my part.9. Do you have tattoos? Yes, one. You can see what it is in my scraps.10. Stop and smell the flowers or keep on truckin'? I guess the flowers one.
If you want some questions here ya go. Either respond as a comment or actually do the rules and post as a journal. Whichever.
1. Favorite aquatic/arctic creature?
2. Favorite board/card/dice game?
3. Spend $1,000,000 on your family and not yourself OR erase all your and your families debt?
4. Least favorite cereal?
5. Work early and leave work early OR get to work late but leave late?
6. Morning routine?
7. Are you in college/been in college? If so, favorite class you've ever taken.
8. Number of blankets on your bed RIGHT NOW.
9. Sleep in silence, with a noise machine, music, TV or movie? Or other..?
10. Thumb an awesome (or some awesome) piece(s) of art from your favorites folder. Not a question, but do it.